PERTH BASANT FESTIVAL 2015 : FREE ENTRY EVENT
Media Partner :
Avenewz Magazine, Australia (www.Avenewz.com.au)
Australian Swan (www.AustralianSwan.com.au)
Event Supported by :
MigrationHub (Gateway to Australia) www.MigrationHub.com.au
Date & Time: 17th October, 2015 | 11:00am to 05:00pm Venue: Curtin Stadium Kent Street Bentley WA 6102
What is SO CHANGE
So Change Inc. (SCI) is a one-stop shop for newly arrived and established migrants and refugees, with an organisational vision of “generations of diverse communities and individuals reaching their full potential in Australia”.
Our mission is to work with diverse communities and individuals to successfully settle in all aspects of community life by:
• Influencing society to build more inclusive communities;
• Empowering communities to identify and address settlement challenges; and
• Enhancing the employment outcomes of migrants and refugees living in Australia
So Change Inc. (SCI) has following objectives;
- To work for a fair, safe, and just society, where diversity is valued, human rights are respected, and everyone is able to live free from prejudice and unlawful discrimination.
- To overcome the common barriers to employment faced by disadvantaged migrants and refugees from culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) background through schemes like advisory services, information sessions, short courses and work placements program.
- To provide Emergency Relief assistance to disadvantaged migrants and refugees of CaLD background
- To facilitate the exchange of information, experience and skills among persons from CaLD background
- To facilitate the capacity development in similar organizations/groups and to provide them with resources and information to develop their skills.
- To arrange for cultural, educational and recreational activities and events.
- To collaborate and assist similar groups from different ethnic backgrounds and nationalities whose aims and objects are compatible with So Change Inc.
- To provide a range of in-house services or providing information about other service providers targeting disadvantaged refugees and migrants from CaLD background. i.e. (Community development programs, youth services, parenting and family relationship programs, and Aged care and disability services).
- To establish Foundations/trusts for achieving its objectives
- And such other Objects as the Association shall consider worthy and appropriate from time to time.
So Change Inc. is pleased to announce, Perth’s First Basant Festival to be held on 17th October 2015 at Curtin Stadium Bentley WA and supported by Pakistani Association of Western Australia (PAWA) Inc.
Date & Time: 17th October, 2015 | 11:00am to 05:00pm
Venue: Curtin Stadium Kent Street Bentley WA 6102
- Kite Flying
- Kids Entertainment
- Kite making classes for kid
- Traditional Subcontinent Food Stalls
- Live Punjabi Dhol
- Henna and Face Painting
- Dresses and Craft stalls
1. Look the Stall booking details/Charges in below
2. Fill-in the Online booking form, given below, with all available information
3. Once the form is submitted, the stall booking staff will review the booking application and contact you either by phone or email (on email address provided) in order to discuss with your if required. (It may take 2-3 business days in some cases)
4. If the booking is approved, you will receive the booking details with an invoice (as an attachment) for the payment of the stall booking charges by email.
5. The Stall is only confirmed once the full payment is made.
6. Stallholder will have to comply with all the terms & conditions of placing/running a stall.
For More info or to Book a Stall, please Visit : www.sochange.org.au/stall-booking
Avenewz Magazine, Australian Swan and Migration Hub are looking forward to see you there at Basant Festival.