About Migration Hub:
Migration Hub/ Studygate Australia has over 16 years of experience in education industry and over 10 years as a registered migration agent (MARN:0532021). Initially operating from Sydney, Migration Hub Pty Ltd has opened its office last year to offer our clients even more customised service in Western Australia (established in October-2014).
We are member of MIA – Migration Institute of Australia, MIA:2147 and registered Migration Agent with Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority, MARN 0532021.
• Our offices are conveniently located in Perth and Sydney in Australia, to enable our clients proper service through our team located in Australia
• We offer a wide range of visa alternatives and we are able to tailor the right fit for our clients, based on their profession, suitability and need!
• We aim to simplify the process for our client, providing single point of contact and prompt attention to all enquiries.
• We do online applications & communicate with the evaluation / assessing institutes on our client’s behalf to get the best result.
• We rate ourselves as one of the quality oriented professional organization with primary interest being our client’s case working within MARA Regulations
• Migration Hub’s advice is strictly regulated by the government (MARA) and our actions must be in line with Code of Conduct.
• Over the years, we have processed thousands of successful applications from all over the world – to add to your confidence….that you are in safe and experienced hands of registered Australian Migration Agents for Australian Immigration Advice!
Our Commitments to our Clients:
Treating you like a business partner rather than just a client is our major advantage. We are happy to spend time with you and consider several options before the decision on the visa type is made. Migration Hub is result-oriented and will ensure your application meets policy and legislative requirements, giving you the best possible chance for a successful outcome.
Our migration services:
Our office staff are experienced, friendly and professional and are happy to assist you with all of your migration needs from initial advice, Points assessment, Case evaluation and assessment, document compilation & collection, fee collection and finally with lodgement and liaison with the department during processing.
Migration Hub Student Visa Services:
• Enrolments to colleges and Universities all over Australia.
• Organizing OSHC (COMPULSORY – Overseas Student Health Cover)
• Student Visa Application and liaison with the department during processing
• Assisting with Tickets if needed
• Guiding with accommodation
• Guidance about part time jobs.
We are registered with over 52 different Colleges and Universities all over Australia in all major cities in Australia.
We assist in the following:
Student Visa, enrolments to colleges and Universities all over Australia.
Partner, De-facto and Prospective Marriage Visa.
Family Visas (Parent, Child, Carer, Other Relative Visas).
Regional Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS – Subclass 187) : A permanent visa for people living and working in Regional Australia.
Temporary Wok visa (subclass 457) including sponsorship approval and nomination.
Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) – A permanent visa.
Independent & State Nominated : Permanent Skilled visas including the points test, skills assessment guidance and State Nomination application.
18 to 24 months Skilled Graduate Visa for University Graduates.
Research and Training Visas (Temporary Visa) for certain professions.
Business Innovation Visas.
Working Holiday Visas :(for certain Passport holders as per Department of Immigration and Border Protection guidelines)
MIGRATION HUB Pty Ltd
Address: Suite 13, Level 1, 13 Collier Road MORLEY WA 6062 Australia
Office: +61-8-6114 9670
Mobile: +61- 447 081 570